Embedding Indigenous Health Education
All abstracts must be:
- Completed on this Online Abstract Submission Form;
- Completed in full, including presenter biography and photo;
- Submitted by 5 April 2019;
- Abstracts not completed as per the instructions may not be accepted.
Abstract General Specifications:
- Follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines – which you can download here.
- The abstract should be no longer than 350 words;
- No more than four listed authors (additional authors can be noted in the abstract body);
- A biography (100 words) and photo (no less than 1MB) included for each presenter (not needed for authors who are not presenting);
- The abstract should contain text only, i.e. no diagrams, tables, references or graphics.
If you have any questions, please contact Tarneen Callope, LIME Event and Project Co-ordinator, via: E: email@example.com, or T: +61 3 8344 4771.