Nominations and Application for the LIMElight Awards 2019 will open in April 2019.
Join our Network to receive email updates or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates on the LIMElight Awards process.
The LIMElight Awards recognise the significant and outstanding work that staff, students and medical schools undertake in teaching and learning of Indigenous health, as well as student recruitment and support.
The LIMElight Awards will be held at The Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu, on Thursday 7th November 2019.
You can see previous winners in the LIMElight Award categories below, via the LIME Network website.
- Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Curriculum Implementation
- Excellence in Indigenous Student Recruitment, Support and Graduation
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Education Research
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Education Student Leadership
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Education Leadership