Nominations and Application for the LIMElight Awards 2019 are now open.
The LIMElight Awards recognise the significant and outstanding work that staff, students and medical schools undertake in teaching and learning of Indigenous health, as well as student recruitment and support.
The LIMElight Awards will be held at The Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu, on Thursday 7th November 2019.
Applications and Nominations for each category may be for an individual or organisation, apart from the Leadership and Student awards, which are awarded to individuals.
- Sustained Excellence in Indigenous Health Curriculum Implementation
- Excellence in the Development of New and Innovative Indigenous Health Curriculum
- Sustained Excellence in Indigenous Student Recruitment, Support and Graduation
- Excellence in Developing New Indigenous Student Recruitment, Support and Graduation Initiatives
- Excellence in Community Engagement
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Education Research
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Education Leadership**
- Excellence in Indigenous Health Education Student Leadership**
**The Leadership and Student Leadership award applications must be nominated and seconded, be supported by a CV and include a description of why this person is an outstanding leader.
You can see previous winners in the LIMElight Award categories below, via the LIME Network website.
Join our Network to receive email updates or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates on the LIMElight Awards process.